Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review: Soulfire #1

So this issue you was ok. Definitely a new series I didn't know about till I saw it and how much it was. Now in this story the hero is sort of like Justin Bieber.. all show. The guy who isn't the hero is apparently some guy with long hair who is old yet young. I think I'm confused now. Anyways he saved some lady who is like part fairy. Mainly in this we got to see a robot and some story background but not a lot. The artwork was great so for that I'll give the first issue a 7 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment