Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bullshit blog update #122

So haven't done one of these in like two weeks I think. And I haven't done it cause I haven't felt like I need to announce something but now I feel like I need to announce a few things so you'll all know what to expect. Tomorrow a new interview will be posted then Thursday a new comic book preview will go up. Right now I'm back on reading my comics which I have a pretty big list so I'm gonna read those and make a buffer so that after the previews are done for a bit that I can add the reviews in without you guys having to wait for me to finish the book. Though I might add a few other reviews in like from zenescope volume one and volume two and three by my friend Dirk Manning. I also plan on bringing nightmares back but that also depends on if I have to put B and A Comedy on hiatus or cancel it cause things between me and my best friend. Well I don't know if she considers me that anymore. Anyways things have been going down hill and with me being confused and upset I can't seem to pit us in a joke so I'm going to run it till I reach the last one I have. Or if things pick back up then none of that will have to happen. Though if it does nightmares will take it's place. I guess you could say I'm building a buffer for it. Which I have a buffer for a lot of stuff. But anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow with a new interview :).

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment