Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 16 ( Blade Runners )

So this episode is all about Dean and Sam finally getting the first blade. You also get to see Crowley become a sobbing mess litterly. You also get to learn about magic from some guy who used to work for the men of letters. Dean ends up chopping his head off with the first blade while Sam watches and probably is jealous that he's not as awesome as his brother. Deans car gets keyed... wait why would someone key a car that sexy? Darn show took a dark path now. This episode was surprising. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I mean bed since I watched it lying down. I give this episode a 9 out of 10 just cause the impala got keyed.

Sites to check out:
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment