Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: NCD #4 ( Doom Arc 2014 )

So in this arc we get to see Eric take out one of Dr. Dooms robot things I guess. And now that I think about that how'd he even do it. I mean he's not that brilliant is he? But this leads Eric to seek out a very awesome and odd man Lord Jazor hopefully I spelt that right. Anyways this guy is into Doom like obsessed with Doom almost as bad as Eric being obsessed with Dead Pool.. no joke Eric is like his biggest fan. So they break into Dooms castle... wait are we back in the dark ages now? Eric stop confusing my brain. So anyways they break into this castle which apparently has no security budget cause they broke in like a knife cutting into flesh. Is Doom lazy or just that much of a bad ass? So Eric shows Doom the robot head. Oh Eric you show off. But Doom throws them out of the castle except for Lord Jazor. Guess he was getting Dooms autograph before he got thrown out. So after he explains everything. When I say him I mean Lord Jazor cause apparently he's like an all seeing god or something. Oh ya forgot about the part where Eric brings his pet cat along who can walk and talk oh and he can also steal money. I think he's now my favorite character. I'll give this arc a 10 out of 10 for clever little Minion.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment