Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review: Suicide Squad #2

This issue opens up with Amanda Waller and some chick from Nasa named Harcourt watching as the suicide squad swims around in freezing cold water. See this is why I'll never go to cold places like Antarctica cause chances are ice would break and I'd fall in snd drown in freezing cold water. Although I'm sure sciencetist would tell me that Antarctica isn't really that cold anymore because of global warming which I find to be a pile of shit. Next we see half our team use a rocket or a piece of their ship to break a wall in the prison or whatever so they can get in. Once in the aliens from the movie aliens attack them... um actually that's just Killer Croc with the rest of the suicide squad. Yay Harley Quinn didn't die :). I love her fight scene with Katana. Later on we see the suicide squad go into a room where they meet a chick with powers named Hack. Um really that's all you could come up with? We learn that Hack is a big fan of Harley Quinn. To see how this issue ends and who dies at the end go buy snd read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise slow. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Glad Harley Quinn didn't die at the end of the issue :). Things I learned from this issue. Killer Croc swims real well in water. Wait shouldn't the cold have slowed him down though. Now I'm very confused.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment