Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Plume Volume 2 ( Chapter #2 )

This issue opens up with a blast to the past where we see Magnus and his men go to the city of auru. While there Corrick tells Magnus about his past like how he got his powers and why he wanted to kill the first person he ever had to keep safe. To find out who that is and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Yes I know this a short review but I couldn't think of anything funny while looking back on what I read so hope you enjoy this short review. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise really good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Well I think if Vesper knew what happened when Corrick went back to the city of auru that she'd definitely want to go there. Things I learned from this issue. Don't go to the city of auru.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment