Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: Solar Flare #4

This issue opens up with a flashback showing us how Brent and Jake became friends. Wait Brent sells kids weed? He looks like he's at least 7 or 10 so how does he already have access to that stuff plus both swear like truckers. I take it both their parents are messed up. Anyways we go back to present day where we see Jakes uncle or whoever shoot and kill the redneck hillbillies. Yep definitely would not hang out with this guy. I'm sure my other friend would like him a lot. Anyways next we get a scene where the murderous uncle thinks he knows everything and then the sciencetist tell everyone to what's really happening. I feel like one or both of those sciencetist will die later in the series. I'd say buy this issue but so far it doesn't seem like it's something worth reading unless you want to bore yourself to sleep. Artwork was ok. Story wise crazy and lame. I give this issue a 6 out of 10. Yay two more issues to go. Things I learned from this issue. Trust sciencetist cause they seem to know everything about everything.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment