Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: Spider-Gwen #12

This issue opens up with George Stacy yelling at Jean Dewolff over the phone. I'd say don't yell at her dude but he's definitely got reason to yell at her. Next we see the fight between Spider-Gwen and Frank Castle. And no I don't feel like spoiling it but it was definitely awesome. This issue ends on a very sad tone. To see who one the fight between Frank Castle and Spider-Gwen and to see why this issue ends on a sad note go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise great close for this arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I feel so bad for Gwen Stacy. Things I learned from this issue. That Gwen Stacy really needs a hug at the moment and I wish I could give her one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment