Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review: Uncanny #6 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue Decan breaks into the place where Maggie and Weaver are being held. Maggie basically kicks ass while Weaver kinda sits on his. As for Decan all he does is talk some fear into people and they start killing each other... dam he's kinda scary. I sure hope j never meet him in a dark ally way. Weaver and Maggie save his mystery friend escaping before Decan can find them. This issue ends with someone looking for Weaver. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment