Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bullshit blog update #134

So I took the written test for a drives license and failed twice. But I was pretty close to passing on the second try got 39 out of 50. Also got a few new comics which I've got a giant stack I need to read and review. That's what this blog will mainly have on it now till i catch up to all the other books I have. I'm thinking of adding movie reviews in this blog so I can do more than just comics and tv shows. Also should have a new interview up soon.

Sires to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment