Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review: Harley Quinn #4

So in this issue Harley Quinn finally gets the job at the old people home where she meets an old lady who is pretty upset that her family rearly visits. Harley goes to have a chat with them. She also cripples some roller derby team. Geez remind me never to make her mad. Harley also kills some guy at a burger joint... see guys never piss a girl off they become very merderous if you do. This issue ends with an old superhero asking for Harleyes help in completing his mission. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment