Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, April 17, 2015

Review: Bloodshot #2 ( Volume 1 )

So in this issue project rising spirit has Bloodshot captive in an airplane... guys that might not be a good idea. I get the feeling that something bad is gonna happen. Anyways Dr. Ketchup... I forget how to spell his name and for some reason his name sounds like ketchup in my head so I'll call him Dr. Ketchup. Anyways he finds a video of bloodshot killing inocent people. As for bloodshot well he does his super sonic screech wich allows him to get out of the bindings his captors have him in.. wait if they knew he had that why didn't they clamp his mouth shut or something? Also this issue ends with bloodshot dying again... is he ever gonna not die? Artwork was good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment