Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review: Harley Quinn #1

So this one I liked as good as the first or #0. This one gets into the actual story, you get to find out where she'll be staying, you get to see her make friends and apply for two jobs. In the end of the issue you find out that someone put a bounty on her. Wait who would do that? Harley Quinn is hot so there shouldn't even be a bounty on her head. I mean ya she's crazy and is a villain but a hot one that I'd date. I give this issue a 10 out of 10 for great art work and for being all out great.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment