Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Review: Harley Quinn #0

So I finally got this and finished it. Pretty good, am very interested to see where it goes. I've heard good and bad reviews about it but I think it can definitely get somewhere. In this one it breaks the fourth wall like Dead Pool does. You get to see seventeen different artist draw Harley Quinn. Which a lot of the artwork I enjoyed. But at the end you finally find out who's going to do the art for her. So I give this comic a 10 out of 10 for how great it is.

Sites to check out:
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.Dirkmanning.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment