Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Interview #10: With Raven Gregory

So I think it was last year that I did an interview with Raven Gregory. Her it is.

1: What is your name?

Raven Gregory: Raven Gregory

2: What got you interested in writing comics?

Raven Gregory: Have always been a fan.

 3: How long have you written comics?

Raven Gregory: Started writing in 1999.  First published comic was in 2003

4: How many comics have you written?

Raven Gregory: Over 200 different issues.

5: I've seen so of the comics you've written and they interest me. Which I'm definitely gonna get one someday. What would be your favorite comic that you've written and why?

Raven Gregory: Fly.  It's one of my most personal stories.

6: Would you say this is something that you'd want to do for the rest of your life?

Raven Gregory: Yes. There's nothing else quite like it.

7: Have you met many interesting people in your line of work?

Raven Gregory: All the time.  It's a nice gig.

8: Have you made any friends writing comics?

Raven Gregory: I've made some of my closest friends while working in comics.  We all share that bond that is this industry.

9: Do you consider yourself famous? If not would you like to be famous?

Raven Gregory: No.  In the comic world somewhat but not really.

10: Where can people find you on the internet?

Raven Gregory: Facebook and Zenescope.com

No comments:

Post a Comment