Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bullshit blog update #117

So thought I'd do a review today. Instead I chose to write one of these. So if you're subscribed to me on YouTube then you'll know that I uploaded a video of me walking my dog yesterday. Pathetic that I have to rely on my dog for views huh. Anyways might do those every day or every once in awhile. I hope you guys would like to see that. Tomorrow I'm going to do a review for a comic I read and then Thursday I'll do one for supernatural. And so on. Anyways gonna get another interview done so see you guys tomorrow.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment