Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bullshit blog update #115

So as you noticed last weeks post were out of whack which was my fault... well obviously it was cause I'm the only who runs my blog. But I've got addicted to a game so the battery on my phone goes down fast thus making it so the post look like they were posted on the same day. Which they were not. But as you can see I'm sort of back on track. Just haven't figured out what I'm gonna post tomorrow. Might do a review. I also plan on adding a new segment in here.. and you're probably thinking don't you have a lot? Will you even be able to pull these many segments off? I've done it so far so the answers are yes. The new segment I plan on adding in is gonna be called stupid Facebook pictures. You know the ones where they show something stupid and ask for shares and likes. Ya basically they piss me off. So I figured I'd add a few on here and add my own wording just to show how stupid it is. Might have a set day for it. Idk though. Anyways talk to you guys later.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment