Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bullshit blog update #116

So how's everyones weekend been? Mine went good till I did something stupid and now I'm not gonna make the same mistake again. I'm trying to figure out more segments I want to put on here. I'm planning on doing more nightmares cause that's my own content. I feel like the reviews and interviews are sort of my content if that makes sense. Tomorrow I think I'll have a review out. Just don't know what it'll be for. I've decided that I'm going to have movie nights on here and those will be on Friday so be watching for those. I'll talk to you guys later.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment