Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 10 ( Road Trip )

So this episode had a very sad ending. Dean decides that him and Sam can't hunt together anymore cause he feels like people who get close to him die. Crowley gets set free for helping Sam cast the angel out. And apparently Cass as an angel is hot but not as a human. Kinda makes me wonder if Dean will be able to kill the angel that he let possess his brother. I give the episode a 9 out of 10 for the sad ending.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment