Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: NCD #2 ( Dr. Who Arc )

So after reading this I learned that my friend Eric is obsessed with Dr. Who. Jk Eric... or am I :). So anyways some agents capture him to help him get over his obsession with Dr. Who, wait sorry they capture him to find out where the doctor is. Eric explains who the doctor is when suddenly he pops out of nowhere and saves Eric. Well actually one of the doctors. As you can tell I haven't really watched the show. But in the end Eric complains about the doctor who saved him. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. Even though Eric should be less obsessed with Dr. Who. Trust me Eric I'm obsessed with Dirk Mannings nightmare world. Wait that's not a bad thing guess you can be obsessed with the show Eric. Links to the New Comic Day site will be down below please check it out they have a great team and definitely have a good webcomic that I like reading.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.Dirkmanning.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment