Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Interview #9: With Rebekah Kennedy

So last year I did an interview with the beautiful Rebekah Kennedy. Here it is :).

What do you do for a living? What got you interested in doing it?

Rebekah Kennedy: 1. I'm an actress, so I act for a living haha. When I was 4, my mom took me to see my first play. I was memorized, and at that moment I knew I wanted to act. But it wasn't until I was 12 that my mom started to let me audition for plays and take some classes. At that point, I had decided it was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

Have you met anyone famous doing what you do? If so who?

Rebekah Kennedy: 2. I have been blessed to have gotten to meet and work with some really talented and interesting people along the way. So, one "famous" person I've worked with is Nicolas Cage in Season of the Witch. He's a really nice and dedicated actor.

Do you have a fanbase? If so what type of fanbase are they?

Rebekah Kennedy: 3. I have been fortunate enough to have some really dedicated fans, which I'm extremely grateful for. I have a lot of horror fans, since I've done quite a few horror movies. But it's cool because they all have been willing to support my projects, no matter the genre. I'm really thankful for their endless support.

Do you consider yourself to be famous? If not would you love to be famous?

Rebekah Kennedy: 4. I don't consider myself famous, haha. And I have no wishes to be famous either. My only desire is to keep working as much as I possibly can. As much as I want to.

What places can people find you on the internet?

Rebekah Kennedy: Rebekah Kennedy
Actress
www.imdb.me/rebekahkennedy    ;
www.rebekahkennedy.com  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sauq3rzQZAQ (3 min Performance Reel)

No comments:

Post a Comment