Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bullshit blog update #113

Hey so as you may have noticed I put up a story yesterday. It's one I'm currently working on. All of it is true. The first two chapters won't have dialog between me and my best friend, mainly cause I can't remember much of it from when I was younger. Chapter three will have dialog so I'm working on figuring out how exactly to get it in there. And I'll post them once in awhile. I won't set what days I'm gonna put them on cause I have very little written. Also if you like the introduction let me know through Facebook, Twitter or my email at DavenportB19@gmail.com. Also I got some new comics today which I will review at some point. Tomorrow expect a review of supernatural and on Friday a review for NCD. Anyways talk to you guys later.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment