Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bullshit blog update #112

So haven't written one of these in awhile. But what'd you guys think of the new interview? I liked it. Only thing I didn't like was writing it. I had to write what he wrote down cause he wrote in a way that wouldn't let my phone copy and paste it. Actually took me a night and a half to finish it but it's finally up so that's good :). I've got 2 more interviews on the way, more comics, and reviews. So hopefully I'll be putting out a lot of good content. I also made like a banner for this segment cause it's been my longest one that I haven't just quit on. So you guys will get to see it and tell me what you think.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment