Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Review: NCD #3 ( Christmas Arc 2013 )

So ya I'm reviewing an arc from last year, just deal with it. Anyways apparently there is a lot of Santas. I think Eric became a member last year. Anyways what I get from this is he wants to be the new Santa which would be interesting to see. Though I don't think he'd be ok with going down chimneys. Maybe he'll just break into the house... yep I can actually see that happening. So in the end Eric and I think the guys name is Brant well him Eric and bigfoot save Christmas ya for Eric. Wait they found bigfoot? Looks like I better contact the show finding bigfoot and tell them who found him so they can get a big reward :). I give this arc a 10 out of 10 just because they added bigfoot in it. Please check them out and if you do ask them how they feed bigfoot and if he makes a big mess.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment