Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 7, 2013

Saturday story time: introduction

So my name is Deadm15 of course u guys knew that unless you are new readers. Ok so me and my friend are making a new segment on my blog where I think we are basically just gonna talk random crap and try 2 be funny. Which means we might nag at each other since we do that a lot...mind u she starts nagging me first so thus I nag back. But anyways she's gonna be a co host of it. And our post will go up on Saturdays. Though I decided I had 2 do the introduction right now instead clear on Friday. Cause we can't do the funny talks along with the introduction...That'd ruin it.anyways here's her awesome introduction about herself.. I think.

Heather: "Well, my name is Heather and I like mashed potaters and chicken. I am not a hillbilly thoughh. I am funny and I am the type of person to laugh at myself
over nothing at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment