Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Bullshit blog update #102

So today hasn't been that good for me, didn't get the job, feeling sick, and back to feeling hurt. But I'm trying to keep my mind off that stuff so I don't go and do something stupid. Anyways I got another interview set up I just need to email the person. But as for my 2nd interview it should be up soon. Can't decide if I'm gonna make it 1 long post or split it into 2 post. I guess we will find out soon. I made a big photo college of some of my favorite photos I've edited over the years new and old. I'll put it on the post and u guys can tell me which ones u like.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment