Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review: supernatural season 9 episode 1 ( I think I'm gonna like it here )

So the episode starts off with Sam dying which isn't that surprising at all cause I mean how could he go on being ok in the shape he was in. Anyways so cas totally gets beat up which really has 2 suck for him. The part where he drinks the water was pretty funny. Um no easy way to say this but Sam does give up. Shocker I know. I always knew he was a wussy. Dean calls the Angeles 2 help Sam. Sorta a bad call Dean.. Cause lets see oh u and cas are like best friends so no duh you're gonna get ur face beat in a little. Anyways I give the episode a 10 out of 10 for amazingness. Follow supernatural on Twitter, like them on Facebook and watch episodes every Tuesday night and make sure to come back and read my reviews. I'm so glad to be reviewing this show again :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment