Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Interview #3: with Jodi

A few weeks ago I did an interview with Jodi from Steve and Jodis travels. Here is the interview.

What do u do for a living? Or what are you most interested in doing? 

Jodi: - I am currently working at K-mart part time but just accepted a full time position at a medical office as a medical secretary/medical technician. I'll basically be giving out paperwork to patients and taking their vitals when needed. - I really want to be a professional nature and landscape photographer, that is my dream. But that will probably never happen. The important thing is I will never stop trying. 

I've watched some of your YouTube videos. What got you into making YouTube videos?

Jodi: - I first started watching LadieDottie on youtube when she was making her travel videos. One day she uploaded something called a "vlog" and I was so fascinated by it. She was basically just documenting her life on camera and uploading it to Youtube. I like the idea of being able to look back at special memories and be able to them with other people. 

I've also seen that u do some modeling pictures. And that you also love photography. What got you into those things?

Jodi: - Yes I do modeling pictures occasionally, but I hate modeling and I am not good at it at all. I basically only turn into a model when my photographer friend Nicole needs someone to take pictures of. - Being the photographer is definitely where I am most comfortable and something I feel I am much better at. I first got into photography when I was in about 9th grade, I think. My mom won a little digital camera at work and gave it to me to use. Once I picked it up I just could not put it down. (I can send you some of my very first photography pictures if you want, to compare them with my newest ones.) I then took 2 photography classes when I was a junior and senior in High School. This is when I learned how to use a film SLR camera and really got myself hooked. When I went to college for medical assisting I took some of my school loan money to buy my first Digital SLR camera of my very own, bad I know. It was a Sony a350 and cost around $1,200 for the camera and lens. I have since bought a new camera, the Sony a580. 

Would u consider yourself famous? And if you don't would u like to be famous someday?

Jodi: - I have less than 500 subscribers on Youtube and virtually no one sees my photography work. So no, I definitely do not consider myself famous. -Yes, I would love to be famous! Who wouldn't? There are so many more possibilities you can do with life when you are famous or have a big following. Being famous would help my fiance's band, Mulu Lizi, be more successful, it would help my photography career and I could travel a lot more than I do now. It would pretty much allow me to do whatever my heart desires. 

What sites can people find u at? 

Jodi: www.facebook.com/SandJsTravelswww.twitter.com/jodimolinariwww.youtube.com/SJsTravelswww.jodistravels.com for my travel blog and photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment