Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bullshit blog update #106

So today has been really good. Got some new medications that should help me. I also got more comics made for me and my friend. And yes they are funny ones. So I've decided to put a schedule for post on my blog. The schedule is.
1: review on Tuesday
2: review on Wednesday night
3: B and A Comedy post on Fridays
4: Saturday story time on Saturdays
Also I'm thinking of putting comics I made on here for me and my friends show. The segment will be called B and A Comedy: comics. I've already made a lot and am working on finishing an arc right now. I also want to see if I can get people to do guest post. Basically it could be anything they want and I'd give full credit to them for the post. So email me at DavenportB19@gmail.com if you're interested.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment