Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bullshit blog update #103

In my mind I was thinking this one would be #104. But I was wrong. Anyways Tuesday 2 new interviews should be out. Well maybe one cause I think that my music is still doing the thing where they put all the episodes together 2 make 1 full length sitcom and I don't feel like re reviewing them all in 1 review so then it might be later at night when I do the review for supernatural which will actually probably be up Wednesday morning at 1. But I can't wait to review it :). Um so I finally got the 2nd interview up. I hope you guys really like it. I know it kinda stressed me out cause I had stuff going on but also felt unprofessional...which I guess I am. Anyways I hope you guys have a great night. I think I will :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment