Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: The F1rst Hero #4

So in this issue the gang of extra humans and our main character get in a fight... well I think all the readers saw that coming after issue three. Basically two roided extra humans fight it out... is the writer trying to turn this into a wrestling book? Hold on put more greece on them so they slip around and look like fumble fucks. The kid with green laser eyes blows up the entire place making people think everyone died. The issue ends with our main character deciding not to become a hero. Smart move buddy you kinda suck at it. Artwork was good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment