Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #9 ( Spider-Verse Part 1 )

So in this issue we meet a bunch of different Spider-Men and women. Which two of them are pretty hot. Anyways they're all gathering in a safe zone so the inheritors don't get them all. Really? You guys don't know how to take these guys down?... well you're definitely screwed. Miles and his girlfriend I think yes I haven't read any of the other spider books. Anyways they get attacked at the end of the issue. Artwork was pretty good. I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment