Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bullshit blog update #130

So this week has been pretty good. Got to work all week :). Which is why I haven't posted as much. Today I got my loot crate which is pretty awesome. I have a picture of the pop vinyl figure that you can draw on which I will post on here. Loot crate and comic bento are probably my two favorite crates I'm subscribed to. Which I have a few videos of me opening them up and should have them up on YouTube at some point.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment