Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, February 13, 2015

Bullshit blog update #129

So haven't written one of these in a long time. I've been very busy with work lately which is good for me :). Um my friend Dirk Manning launched a kickstarter last week and it's already funded and got to the 13 mark which is beyond awesome. I'm glad that I'm actually able to help back this one and can't wait till it's all said and done so I can hold the book in my hand and read it. Dirk Mannings books are really good. After reading one I always want to read more of what he writes cause he's just that amazing. So congratulations to him and getting the book funded. If you'd like to help back his project please go to the link I put on my blog earlier in the week trust me it's worth it :).

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment