Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Review: Edge Of Spider-Verse #4

So this issue introduces us to a Spider-Man who gets abused by his uncle and takes the neighbors animals and does experiments on them... what is this some kinda horror movie now? Let me guess he's a peeping tom who watches Mary Jane dress... wait he is. Dam I knew it. Anyways he gets bit by a spider and turns evil. Mary Jane goes looking in his house for something and gets trapped. Artwork wasn't the best but I'll give this issue a 8 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment