Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review: Nightmare World Volume 1 ( by Dirk Manning )

So I finally got enough money to buy one of my friends comic books called nightmare world volume 1 thirteen tales of terror. I have to say I loved every story in it. The endings we're surprising. One ending was kinda sad and funny at the same time. This book has 13 different stories that are all 8 pages long. And they all tie in together. Wanna know how they do that well get all 3 volumes for yourself and find out how. I can't wait to read more from Dirk. This series is probably my favorite series. The artwork is also awesome. I give this comic book a 100 out of 100 for being totally awesome :).
www.Dirkmanning.com

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.superknockedup.com

Follow Dirk Manning on Facebook and Twitter. Also go on Amazon and buy his books. Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment