Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Interview #7: with Adam Pike

So a month ago I did an interview with Adam Pike Designs. Here is the interview.

What got you interested in doing designs for people? Is it something you'd do for a living?

Adam: Im not sure to be honest, using photoshop and editing software is just something I started doing for fun. Then I designed a banner for a friends youtube channel, recorded it, edited it and uploaded the video to youtube. It wasn’t at all very good but I just tried getting better from there.

How long have you been making designs for people? Do a lot of people contact you for designs?

Adam: Roughly 1 - 1 1/2 years but I have been using programs like photoshop and other photo and video editing software before that. I started off with designing for friends and a few other small youtube channels for free. However it properly started after designing for Simon Minter who is the reason for me growing on youtube. He also got me in touch with people like JJ (KSI) Tobi (TBJZL) etc..Now people do contact me for designs, which I don’t do for free, however my reasoning for this is if I did I simply would not have any time.

What is your favourite thing about designing stuff for people?

Adam: I suppose people liking my work and also getting to speak to bigger youtubers.

Have u met anyone famous designing stuff? If so who? Have u met any interesting people designing stuff? Have u made friends designing stuff?

Adam: The Big youtubers I have spoken to either over the internet or in person because of my design work include: KSIOlajidebt, MiniMinter, TBJZL, AdrianVanOyen, Kaitlin Witcher, Marina Joyce, Joe Weller, Fangbanger and more.

How much does it cost to get a design done? Do you make a good amount of money designing?

Adam: A lot of prices do depend on the time it will take me to design what the person is looking for.

And last question. Where can people find u on the internet?

Adam: YouTube - YouTube.com/AdamPikeDesignTwitter - @PikeAdamWebsite - AdamPikeDesign.com


1 comment: