Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bullshit blog update #110

So haven't been on here in awhile cause I feel really busy and need a bit of a break so I don't feel over worked. Which I'm behind 3 reviews for supernatural 2 for blackboxtv 4 or 5 for my music. And I also have 3 interviews that need to go up. But since I'm weird and don't like putting one up when there's already one for u guys to read. So 2 or 1 of them might go into 2014. I'm also thinking of taking a break for the holidays cause I need to get things on certain days and what not so I'm gonna fix my blog up. Make it a bit better. I'm also gonna do an end post for 2013. I feel like this year has been a successful year. I've got some good comics :). And planning on getting more. I made a snowman with my niece and put blood on him today so I'll try to post those pictures soon.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment