Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bullshit blog update #111

So I haven't been on in days cause I'm just been enjoying my new stuff for Christmas and talking to my best friend :). Anyways what did you guys get for Christmas? I got a tablet, a awesome camera, a protective thing for my tablet, a journal from my grandpa, and pajamas. The camera is amazing I got some good photos with it so I'll try to post them in the future. Also I'm thinking of some short stories in my head cause I want to try some new stuff on my blog next year. I also have an announcement I'm gonna come out with. Hopefully I get it up next week. Cause it'll kinda give you the schedule for next year and stuff. I also might try vlogging on my YouTube channel but we shall see.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment