Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 9, 2013

Interview #6: with @boycrippled

So last month I did an interview with @boycrippled here is the interview. Also check out his stuff :).

What do u do for a living or what is your hobbies? What got you into doing what you do?

@boycrippled: I consider myself as; just a internet friend,youtuber,younower,
im constintly broadcasting live onyounow.com where I can directly communicate live with my fans/friends along with making YouTube videos.

Do u have a fanbase? If so what type are they?

@boycrippled: I do but I don't. I don't think of my fans as fans,growing up being different from other kids due to my disability it was hard to make friends,it was also very easy to become a victem of a bully, which I was on a daily bases.  being accepted by my fans/friends Helped me find who I really wanted to be which was being that guy who can help you forget your troubles and just laugh and have fun. So no I don't just have fans I have a close community that is growing more and more each day with people who don't just look for style and perfect looks my fan base is just full of amazing caring real dorks just like me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

What keeps u doing what you do?

@boycrippled: Simply I owe it to two people Ellen DeGeneres and katersoneseven when I was very young I had to put a fake mask on because I didn't want people to know that I basically dead inside knowing I would never be like the other kids. Then I found ellen around fourth grade and I finally started to laugh for real unlike when I was hiding behind that mask for the first time I actually was happy then around freshmen year I found Kate aka katersoneseven she does daily vlogs on her YouTube channel and unfortanantly she had some events happen to her that could have taken down a giant but she never stop she kept making videos, coming back stronger and stronger. That's when I realized I wanted to be like ellen and Kate if they can deal with there daily struggles and still make sure I laugh and smile well then I can do that too. That's why I make videos and do live broadcast.

Do you consider yourself famous?: If not would u like to be famous?

@boycrippled: I'm deffinantly not famous but I do want to reach way more people.

Have u met anyone famous or interesting people? If so who and where?

@boycrippled: glad to say I actually met katersoneseven :)

And last question. Where can people find u on the internet?

@boycrippled: Twitter:@boycrippled YouTube:boycrippled Facebook:boycrippled

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment