Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Review: Outcast #8

This issue opens up with Megans husband asking her what she got him for his birthday. I'm assuming he's like most my ex girlfriends who'd want me to get them something for Christmas or their birthday and tell me not to tell them what it was so that they could get surprised when they got it but then they'd bug me all the time by trying to get hints or have me just tell them what it was. Next we see Kyle and Reverend Anderson go to some old dudes house who locks the door after he lets them in. I'd say I don't do that when I let people in my house but the door does it without my permission since my family bought a new deadbolt that automatically locks itself after so long. But also I'm sure they both heard that so is that normal for people to do now a days and if so guess I'm gonna start doing it more often. Kyle he told you that he doesn't like to be touched maybe you should respect his space instead of touching him again. Heck maybe he's a germaphobe like me. I mean heck if I was as bad as this old man and didn't know where Kyles hands had been you'd bet I wouldn't want him putting his hands on me either. I love how Reverend Anderson says he just assaulted that old man but yet when Kyle assaulted that kid he got thanked and still gets thanked. Like if it's a kid Kyle go ahead but don't you dare touch those old people. This issue ends with Kyle standing in the rain while a shit ton of people look at him. Heck I would be staring him down to. I mean I love rainy days but not enough to soak myself in it like it's a turn on for me so yes I understand why they're all looking at him. Artwork was ok. As for the story still good so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If some old man freaks into your house and carves a marking into your skin don't call the cops cause that might be that old mans way of welcoming you to the neighborhood.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment