Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 11, 2017

Review: The Invincible Iron Man #593

This issue opens up with us seeing Tony Stark in a coma and then seeing Friday. I'm guessing he gave her that name cause she's the best A.I. he has ever created just like Friday is the best day of the week. Next we see some lady that I thought was Aunt May running the Stark Expo. Is that like a comic con that Tony made or just a place for all the sciencetes to talk about the inventions they made or are going to make one day? I really need to read the other volumes so I can see if they explain that stuff. Anyways next we see some old dude bugging Mary Jane. Wait is she really Tonys girlfriend. Yes I know I need to read the other volumes which I will get to eventually. Next we see Doctor Doom go to Rykers Island. Um I swear that place has had a shit ton of prison breaks so how do the people working there not step their game up? For a minute there I thought the guards were actually do scared that they were hugging to try and not be scared or something but now I see that Doctor Doom did it. Wait how'd Tony escape? From that last page I think he cloned himself or something cause how? Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was definitely interesting so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Doctor Doom has the power to make people hug each other.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment