Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 20, 2017

Review: All-new Wolverine #11

This issue opens up with Captain Hydra asking Old Man Logan if he can come up. Ummm Captain Hydra shouldn't you be asking Laura Kinney if you can come up since it is her apartment and not his. Wait never mind he probably doesn't care who's it is since he's Hydra. Yo Gabby it's Captain Hydra no need to be excited about meeting him. I'm sure in the future she'll hate his guts and Captain Marvel's. One of the reasons I hate Captain Hydra is because he makes people salute him way to long. Another reason why I hate him is because he just slammed Laura Kinney into a wall. Kick his ass Laura. Dam she's good at what he does. Next we get a few comedy panels where we see Gabby, Old Man Logan and Captain Hydra running through all the different rooms in the apartment complex. Don't you hate when two superheroes and a Hydra agent run in on you guys having sex. Dam she- wait he can take that many tranquilizers and get up like it's nothing or like he just got shot full of an energy drink. Note to self don't fuck with Captain Hydra cause tranquilizers can't take him down. I think them attacking him is what's gonna cause shit to hit the fan. Haha he just took those guys out like they were nothing. This issue ends with a guy wrencher. Artwork was good. The story was alright but not that good so I give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Actually I already know this stuff but you guys need to know it so I'll write it down. Captain America is Hydra and this issue proves it as I pointed out above oh and also cause ya know secret wars shows that he was all along so ya Captain America is Hydra.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment