Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Review: The Last Ember #0

This issue opens up with a flashback to a girl named Ashley who lived way before our time. Anyways on the way to see a puppet show with her brother and sister they run into some trouble. This is also when Ashley's powers appear. Note to self don't mess with her unless you want to be burned. Next we go to present day where we meet our main character Ember who is your regular teenager. Later on she runs into some trouble while in town and to see what happens you'll just have to go and buy this issue cause it's really good. Artwork was great. The story was pretty good. I do hate that they only have this issue out right now but am glad that their kickstarter was a success which means I'll get to read the other issues when they're out. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Don't mess with people who have fire powers unless you like being burned.

Things I'd like to know. Does trouble seem to follow these people with fire powers? Cause it seems like it does. I mean that's what I think.

You can buy this comic and other comics on their site at www.lastemberpress.com

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment