Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Review: Iron Man #27 ( Rings Of The Mandarins Part Five )

So I've realized that I leave the s out of the title for the arc so sorry about that... I won't fix the other ones I'll just make the last two with the correct name of the arc. So anyways artwork was ok.. not really my favorite though. In this issue we mainly seem to focus on Tony trying to get stubs to help him take out the mandarins which most the stuff they have planned she's ok with... guys hurry before the issue ends... you're gonna keep arguing?... Well then I'll just dock some points off. So this issue ends with Tony getting put in a pretty stupid pickle. I'll give this issue a 6 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment