Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bullshit blog update #126

So how are you guys? I've been busy with work.. litterly but I like my work :). Anyways if you noticed with weekly recap it was a short story so none of it was true. How'd you guys think I did? Also I've fallen behind on my post but that's cause I'm to tired to block after work so I probably won't be posting daily anymore but I'll try to make up for the late post. Also my awesome friend Eric Ratcliffe just launched a kickstarter for his webcomic Newcomicday. Basically they're collecting five years worth of strips and making a hardcover book out of that. I think he said it'd be 150 pages long if I'm remembering correctly. But anyways you guys should support this awesome project it's definitely worth your time and money, I mean heck I backed it cause it's that awesome! :).

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment