Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 27, 2014

B and A Comedy: comics #43

Well jeez she doesn't like to tell it to me nicely or just lie to my face.... I'm gonna go eat a bunch of cookie dough and ice cream now.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans also please help my friend get his book made. You can back the awesome project by clicking the link on my blog for newcomicday kickstarter. They've got some awesome stuff if you back it such as getting to cameo in a future strip or getting a commissioned drawing by their current artist who is very good at what he does. It'd mean a lot if you'd back the project and help it become real. But hurry only eleven days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment