Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 13, 2014

B and A Comedy: comics #41

So I got the idea for this strip when I asked my best friend if she liked twilight and of course she said yes. So when I asked "really you like the movie twilight?" She said "I thought you meant twilight from my little pony" no but I'll sure to make fun of that show in future strips. Anyways I hate the sparkling fairy who calls himself a vampire *cough* vampires don't sparkle. I'll shoot you in the head just to prove my point.

Sites to check out:
www.newcomicday.net
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment