Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Society screwed up

Alright so this hits me every day how alot of ppl in the world think 1: half the girls think hey I've got to show some breast and open my legs for business just to get a guy to like them. No they won't fucking like u and treat u right they'll treat u like a fucking object it's like why? Do they not respect themselves and the guys who use girls are so fucking low cause girls arent fucking objects holy hell stick ur dick in an outlet smartass if the guys would grow up and stop using girls there'd be less hurt in this world but of course it won't happen any time soon 2: just cause someone has depression or some other problem say has ppl in there head or someone ppl think oh I have to hate this person and tell them to go kill themselves or that they have to beat the shit out of the person. No that's not the case treat them like a human if there nice and don't hurt but the world hurts them then society is so screwed up 3: ppl who go to church and brag about how there so perfect and gona go to heaven shut up has god come down and say ur famliy is going to heaven brag about no he hasn't so for all u know ur ass could burn in hell also god said not work on Sundays ok so don't cause if u do ur not living the word fully I don't think anyone does though it's ppl like that why I don't feel comfortable going to church yes I belive in it but if I don't want to go to church good let me live how I want I'm old enough. 4: and ppl who cheat and lie about it after they do it's like ok even though u weren't talking don't give u a green light there is never a green light to cheat ever! And plus if u said oh I'm busy I'm busy don't text me if I don't text but that was all a lie cause u go out for a month while Datting the person just cause hey they stuck there hand down ur pants or had u spread ur legs then ur stupid. See why I think society is screwed up if u don't like the language in this cry a river or don't read it either that or shove it

No comments:

Post a Comment