Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Strength

Strength I belive I have a bit in me do u? U ask how I have strength I have it cause I know I still love that girl no matter what I know I never should've done what i did to her treated her the way I did I caged her down I was scared shed cheat on me cause I listened to her ex and never talked to her about what he said when I should've I relize that now I realize alot of stuff now I see the way she thought and acted and I know what she did wasn't wrong it was right. Now even as a friend I hurt her and I regret it cause I know I was stupid and wrong haha yes she can have a tone sometimes but she's still nice and has a big heart. She's even stuck her neck out for me even though I've been mean to her and I thank her for that. How I have strength is now I understand her and feel and know that I will and can fix what I did plus she's beautiful and nice and I want to be there for her and never see her get hurt so I promise this to myself I will make things better. If u agree and have someone u love and have hurt and want to fix things with leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment